- Working one on one with people to ensure a smooth transaction. If you're buying, selling, or both personal attention and commitment.
- Scale of 1 to 5 - 5 being high, a 5++
- Provided service above and beyond
- Will refer to others with confidence!
- Professional and a pleasure to work with
- 400 North Office
- Office/voice mail 770-205-4977
- Fax 770-844-9875
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Experience
- Licensed REALTOR Since 1998
- Certified Skilled Negotiator
- Member of Realtors Land Institute
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Listing and Marketing Specialist
- Continuing Education, Constuction, Land 101, Feng Shui, Staging and more...
Community and Personal Activities
- Board Member Presidents Council Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Volunteer for Sunshine Kids
- Support St. Jude Childrens Hospital
- Active with Local Schools
As your REALTOR I can share knowlege of the local market.
As your REALTOR I am already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
As your REALTOR I can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
As your REALTOR I can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
As your REALTOR I am sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make.